How Do I Rent a Meeting Room?
Meeting rooms are available at various branches of the Greater Sudbury Public Library for use by the public, after library programming and event requirements have been met.
The following GSPL locations offer meeting room space:
Meeting rooms are:
- available to both individuals and organizations (non-profit and for-profit)
- may be booked up to three months in advance.
What You Need to Know:
- A signed contract must be received before a meeting room will be booked. Please call or visit the GSPL branch where you would like to book space for further information.
- Currently, persons wishing to book meeting rooms must come in to the library to book time.
- Individuals and non-profit organizations may book meeting rooms free-of-charge.
- For-profit organizations must pay a fee to use meeting rooms.
Please see our policy regarding meeting rooms for further information and rental fees.